- We offer application forms to everyone who inquires about a rental.
- We review completed applications in the order in which we receive them.
- We require up to three business days to verify information on an application.
- If we are unable to verify information on an application the application may be denied.
- Each adult must submit an individual application.
- We will not review incomplete applications.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Applicants must show two pieces of identification. One must include a photograph.
- Rental history of two years must be verifiable from unbiased/unrelated sources.
must provide us with the information necessary to contact past
landlords. We reserve the right to deny an application if, after
making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental
- Exceptions may be made for applicants with qualified co-signers or increased deposits/payments.
- Net household income shall be at least three times the rent (excluding utilities).
- Income/financial resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, current tax records and/or bank statements.
- We determine, based on the application, whether the applicant meets our screening guidelines.
- We verify income and resources.
- We check with current and previous landlords.
- We obtain a credit report, a criminal records report, and public records report.
- Negative credit/Criminal/Public Records reports may result in denial of application.